Businesses can only be successful if they have happy customers. I dare say that you have thought a few times at least, about how your business would benefit from a customer engagement solution. However, you´re still questioning whether a contact center is really what you need to improve your relationship with your customers? Let me tell you that Altitude is celebrating its 25th anniversary this year and that we have, over the years, helped all types of business, regardless of size or industry, to give their customers the best experience!
See how Logic, a logistics company, uses the Altitude Xperience solution to engage with its customers.
Logic's goal was to improve its operating results and, at the same time, to organize and unify the relationship with its customers. That was why they decided to implement a contact center solution to respond to the approximately 700 calls and emails received daily. After installing Altitude Xperience in record time and about a week of agent training, the contact center went live in full peak season. The operation did not suffer any kind of disruption with the deployment and Logic began to see improvements immediately. Logic has 2 types of customers: stores and end customers and the main purpose of the contact center is to provide an excellent service regardless of the type of customer. Altitude Xperience enables an omnichannel view of all interactions, contributing to significant improvements in operational and customer satisfaction.
The most important benefits of Altitude Xperience, that have helped Logic improve its relationship with its customers are:
- An implementation in the cloud that does not require maintenance. Logic does not need to have an IT department to maintain servers, configure the operation, etc.
- Scalability according to their needs, allowing Logic to add licenses in high season and reduce them when they are no longer needed.
- The opportunity to work from anywhere, without physical limitations of servers or workforce
- The flexibility to enable or disable users at any time in a very agile way.
- Customization, because although it is a solution in the cloud, it allows the configuration functionality specific to their business
According to Pedro Farinha, IT Manager at Logic, Altitude Xperience is a robust, adaptive solution with a reporting tool that is fully adaptable to Logic´s KPIs measurement and process analysis.
Altitude has 25 years of experience helping businesses to implement customer relationship management solutions, regardless of the size or industry. Do you want to be next?
Contact us to find out how!